How to Import Milk and Milk Products

Business Registration | Trading License | TIN Registration | Import Authority Application | Sanitary Import Permit

Business Registration


The Registrar of Companies, MCIT

Reserve a Company Name | Pay Reservation Fee E20 and Registration Fee E645 | Submit Form J and Articles of Incorporation | Receive the Certificate of Incorporation

View Procedure | View Form
Trading License


Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Trade

Collect Application Form | Fill out and Submit the Form | Pay E50 at ERA | Collect the Trading License

View Procedure | View Form
TIN Registration


Eswatini Revenue Authority

Collect the TIN Registration Form | Complete and submit the form with required attachments | SRA reviews the application | Receive the Registration Certificate

View Procedure | View Form
Exporter's Registration

Authority Application

Dairy Board

Submit the application together with the supporting documents | Issuing Officer processes the application | Make payment

View Procedure | View Form
Export Permit

Import Permit

The Director of Veterinary and Livestock Services, Ministry of Agriculture

Submit application for veterinary import permit| The applicant must provide national ID and/or Trading license/proof of registration as local entity | Risk Assessment | Receive the Permit

View Procedure | View Form

Fruits and Vegetables

How to Import

Motor Vehicles

How to Import


How to Export

Member Area

Search this Site
Useful Sites

Upcoming Events