How to Import Motor Vehicles

(From non-SACU member states)

Import Permit | Application for Warehousing | Customs Clearance | Road-worthiness Certificate | SARPCCO Clearance Certificate | Registration of Motor Vehicle

Import Permit


Ministry of Finance

Apply for an Import Permit | Purchase Revenue Stamps of E25 for every E2000 | Inspection of Premises | Collect the Import Permit

View Procedure | View Form
Customs Clearance


Eswatini Revenue Authority

Lodge IM7 or IM4 | Report the arrival of motor vehicle at SRA Manzini Regional Office | Pay Customs Duties | Pay VAT

View Procedure | View Form
Road-worthiness Certificate


Ministry of Public Works and Transport

Collect the TIN Registration Form | Complete and submit the form with required attachments | Receive the Registration Certificate

View Procedure | View Form
SARPCCO Clearance Certificate


The Royal Eswatini Police Service

Apply for SARPPCO Clearance Certificate | Inspection of Motor Vehicle at Police Station | Verification through I247 system | Receive SARPPCO Clearance Certificate and RSP200 Form

View Procedure | View Form
Registration of Motor Vehicle

Registration of
Motor Vehicle

Ministry of Finance

Submit all documents to the Revenue Office | Submit Application Form | Pay the Registration Fee

View Procedure | View Form

Fruits and Vegetables

How to Import

Motor Vehicles

How to Import


How to Export


How to Export

Member Area

Search this Site
Useful Sites

Upcoming Events